Course Navigation styles are applied in two main areas:
- The Focus Mode sidebar navigation
- Anywhere the “Course Navigation” widget is used (this must be manually placed, by you, into an available sidebar provided by your WordPress theme)
This option will do a few things:
- Always display all topics & quizzes beneath all lessons that contain them
- Remove the “X Topics | Y Quiz” beneath each lesson that contains additional steps
Strikethrough Completed Items
For steps that are marked complete, enabling this option will add a line through the text of the step title. It will also change the opacity of the text to
55%, giving it a faded appearance.
These options will affect Section Headings, if you’re using them.
- Section Background: Applies a background color to all section headings
- Section Text: Applies a text color to all section headings
These options affect all lesson, topic & quiz links in the navigation.
- Link Text: Applies a text color to all lessons, topics & quizzes in the navigation
- Hover: Link Background: Applies a background color when all lessons, topics & quizzes are hovered over
- Hover: Link Text: Applies a text color when all lessons, topics & quizzes are hovered over
Hover options are also applied to the page that is currently being viewed.
- Line Separators: Determines the color of the horizontal lines that separate each lesson, topic & quiz in the navigation, as well as the vertical line that runs the length of the sidebar on the right side. Line separators are always
1px in width.